amazinglatex

Sunday 10 March 2013

Face sitting: a kinky story

My husband is a good man, a wonderful father to our kids, and a good provider for our family, but things have changed recently in our sex life. He's a very handsome man, at 36 he has stayed trim and always perfectly groomed, and I've always found his powerful position at the Bank to be extremely sexy. Knowing that he manages billions of dollars of risk exposure for one of the big-bad-banks, as they have come to be known, has always been a huge turn-on for me.

At some point though, things changed. Work takes its toll, kids, stress, daily life - it all adds up. I don't know that I ever really lost my sexual appetite, I think however that I no longer get off on being his slut.

In previous years, he enjoyed my feet on his terms - foot jobs under the table at restaurants when he wanted, masturbating and cumming on my feet when I didn't feel like having his cock in my ass, mouth or pussy. Don't get me wrong, most times I was really into it, I mean cum is wonderful for the skin, but looking back I had zero control.

Alas, these are not those days. I haven't let him fuck me in months, and can't recall the last time I let him use my mouth. No, these days, it is his face that is getting used - on my terms and when I want to get off. And when I want to give him a treat, I'm the one who fishes his cock out with my toes, pulling his protein moisturizer with the bottom of my perfectly formed feet.

I went out dancing with the girls last week. Bending over in front of him to pick up my keys before leaving for the night, I could tell he was painfully backed up, and with my legs looking the way they did, I too would have worshiped them.

I wore a tiny little spaghetti strap tank top, little black skirt and some devilish black stilettos. I think a sophisticated woman stands out among the little blonde chaff, and my girls and I were demanding some attention.

We would occasionally have some boys to dance with and on one occasion, this innocent red-head cutie gingerly danced up to me. I turned and focused some attention on him, backing my cute little ass up into him... The dance floor was dark and I lost touch with my girls. I stood straight, leaned back into him, and he sucked my ear into his mouth. Right there on the dance floor. We left shortly thereafter and if my girls either saw what happened or smelled the sex on me, they never said anything about it.

I walked into the house and my pussy was still wet from replaying my dance floor encounter all the way home. Hubby was still awake, watching TV in the den.. I think he was actually rubbing his cock through his shorts when I startled him.

He said something I didn't pay attention to, but quickly shut him up when I walked up, pushed him over onto the couch, threw a leg over his head and sat on his face. To this point I had not taken the time to pull my panties off and I was getting annoyed, my pussy not having access to his tongue and lips. Hooking thumbs under the side strings of my LaPerla thong, I pulled hard and ripped my thong straight out from my ass.

I can only imagine how I must have tasted - no doubt tangy from the sweat of dancing and half-stale cum from my dance floor tryst. But I didn't care. This was now my turf. I owned this otherwise very powerful man, and he was mine to use and abuse as I like. I was drunk with the power of taking him, using him, and I glimpsed how he felt for so many years, as I made my mouth, pussy, ass and feet his playscape.

I started grinding my pussy into his face, bucking my hips and smothering him in the process. Occasionally he would catch some air as I fucked his face. My pretty little feet were now on either side of his head and I pulled my ass cheeks apart, giving full access to my gaping pussy and asshole. I started calling him my bitch, recalling fondly that's what he would call me as he fucked my unlubricated asshole, and directed him to tongue my ass. He eagerly complied and tongued my ass with aplomb.

Hubby's cock was bouncing up and down - he was clearly enjoying himself, though I think he was probably frustrated that my knees were holding his hands down. I could see he was feebly trying to reach his little cock with his pinned-down hand. Intentionally being a bitch though, I didn't let him touch.

Continuing to fuck his face, my long overdue orgasm thankfully approached. The closer I came to orgasm, the more force I directed into fucking his face. I reached back and grabbed a handful of hair as it hit me, pulling him up even further into my ass.. I pulled as hard as I could and bucked wildly as wave after wave of orgasm brutalized my body. My high heels dug into the side of his head and my asshole was now stretched over his nose. I had never really been one to squirt, but became very aware of the fact that liquid was pouring out of my pussy, into his mouth and down the sides of his face.

After what felt like the most intense, longest orgasm of my life, I collapsed.. I fell forward and rolled off the couch and onto the plushly carpeted floor. Exhausted!

I got up and walked off to bed in my heels.