amazinglatex

Thursday 20 June 2013

Warm up the Play

Obama:"If you are going to hit me could you hit me on the back? I'm sensitive in er... front!"
Michelle:"BEG, Ted! Beg me to make you suffer and want to scream from the pain of it. That's the way I want my men now. That's how I want you to behave."
Obama:"Please Michelle, stop. That hurts! Oh gosh, look what You made me do. So that's what it takes to make a man want You! Just a few touches of pain, a sense of absolute of helplessness. You enjoyed it!"
Michelle:"Very well, my masochistic subject, I'll untie you from the cross. Now ... GET ON YOUR KNEES! That's it. DOWN!... LIKE A DOG! Alright, Obama, now hold this position. STAY, Ted, STAY! That's the way I like my dogs ... OBEDIENT!"
Obama:"Please Michelle, not too hard. I hurt all over already."