amazinglatex

Friday 24 May 2013

Possession

Slowly the plan formed in Her head. To have this boy, this relative of the man who had betrayed Her, this person, evil in his own right, absolutely at Her beck and call, completely subservient to Her will! 

"Not too tight, Angelina. You could shut off the circulation, maybe do me some permanent harm. I'll not try to get away, Monica. Honest!"

(Soothingly) "Of course not, Brad. I'm sure you're going to be a nice, sweet, gentle creature, but just to make sure you stay that way, I'm going to truss you like a Christmas Turkey. Now let Me pull this even tighter. I like to see rope biting into flesh; it leaves such a nice blue mark there afterward!"

"You made that too tight, Angelina. Honest. I don't think I can ... stand it. I'm going to faint from the pain."

"Silence, victim! Here, I'll just move forward a few inches and make sure you're quiet!"

How wonderful! These wrists were going to remain secured together until She chose to free them. Why She could tie this hapless creature up any way She chose. No matter how uncomfortable the pose! What a glorious sense of power that rope around those wrists gave Her!

Possession! That's what Angelina had. Total possession of this contemptible person. Why there was no limit to what She could make him do, even strip stark naked! Suddenly the desire to test Her new-found powers seized Her. She moved down, permitting him the use of his mouth.

"If I listen to these heart-rending pleas of yours and free you, will you do whatever I command? And remember, if you attempt to run away, whatever punishment I choose for you will be ten times worse."

"I promise!" "Then get up Brad, and strip down to your shorts. I want you to hand Me your belt. Then when you are naked, stand with your back against that tree!"