amazinglatex

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Irene's teasing photos

Before reading this article read this one


I think Karl accepted the idea of eating at Irene's just because he was intrigued by that picture. Not that he had a clue as to what was going to happen, nor did I if you come right down to it. She served us drinks and we sat in the living room talking for a while, at least an hour. She was always a good conversationalist and seemed to have no trouble keeping things going so we were all three talking.

"So Karl, Karen tells me you were intrigued by my picture."

"Oh, was that you?" asked Karl, grinning. We'd had a bunch of drinks and I wasn't as embarrassed by it all as I might be.

Irene just smiled back at him and said "Want to see more?" Then she was gone. Her smile had looked, well, a little calculating, to me at least. Then she was back with a picture album. She sat in the middle of the couch and invited us to sit on each side of her. Then she opened the book.
There were several pictures of her. All with a whip. In some she was dressed as in the other picture, in some she just wore an ordinary, rather conservative suit. It reminded me that I was wearing very conservative clothes because that's what she'd told me to do. She was too, wearing the same suit as she was in the picture.
She flipped the page. One picture: Michael, kneeling, nude! A blindfold was over his eyes and his hands were cuffed behind his back. He had a leather collar around his neck. We stared in silence. The next picture had Michael in the same position, but Irene was in the picture too, in her little leather outfit. She was holding the whip up to Michael's lips and he had part of it in his mouth. She flipped again and it was Michael, dressed the same, but bent down so his rear was in the air and his head was on the floor. And when she flipped it again, it was her whipping him!
Read more following the link
Turning into slave