amazinglatex

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Femdom "1st time" story



At Irene's suggestion, I suggested Me and Karl sit in bed reading Irene's letters, taking turns going through the whole magazine, it being up to me to figure out which ones turned him on. 
Yes, there were some Female Domination letters, and I wouldn't have believed it, but  was definitely turned on by them. So I took a deep breath and went to the next step. I showed him the picture of Irene. 
"Wow! There are sides to Irene that I never suspected!" 
"Well, what do you think?" 
"She looks hot! Hmm, maybe she could loan you that outfit!"
My heart was beating unbelievably fast. I'd done it! Not only had I broached the subject, but Karl was receptive! But I still had to make it clear what she was talking about.
"She said Michael used to feel that whip."
He didn't say anything but just stared at the picture. I went on: "Do you think you would enjoy being dominated by a woman?"
He still didn't say a thing. He just stared at the picture. Then he looked at me. And finally put the picture aside and kissed me. He was on top of me in seconds and he was an animal!
"He wants it," was Irene's pronouncement when I told her about our escapades. 
"You've got him where you want him."
"Irene! I didn't say I..."
"Oh, come off it ... why do you think you've been doing all this? You're just curious to see if Karl would be willing? I'll bet you're wet all the time just thinking about getting Karl..."
"Irene!" I said, shocked.
She laughed. "Sorry about my mouth."
I laughed too, maybe a little nervously.
"So now you have to set something up," she went on.
"Set up?" Somehow it hadn't sunk in that I was actually going to do anything like this.
"I can see you won't be able to get this off the ground. I'll have to help you."
"Irene, I..."
"I'll get you two started! Listen, don't worry about it ... I know how to do this."
"I don't know, Irene," I said uncertainly.
"Afraid you'll be jealous? Look, he's ready to eat out of your hand. Literally. After this, you'll never be jealous again, I guarantee it."
"What'll you do?"
"Just get him to be subservient to you and get you used to the idea. Look, once you get over this first hump, you won't believe you were worried about this. Look, I'll invite the two of you over for dinner and we'll have a few drinks and I'll take it from there."
I was still uncertain ... I asked her what she was going to do, but she said she had to play it by ear. She finally convinced me and we set a date.
Read more following the link
Irene's teasing photos
Turning into slave