amazinglatex

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Transgender adult baby

Riley:"My name is Riley, I am twentyfive years old, I live on Santa Buffalo (New York) and I'm addicted to be an adult baby. I dress as a baby as often as I can. Whenever I come home I always sweep into one of my cute outfits and helps me wash away all the stress of the Big tough world."

Reporter: "Riley has turned her bedroom into a nursery. She sleeps in her crib every night."

Riley: "I love pijamas, especially the body pijamas, things with ... and pink, I love wearing my hair with pink tails and sucking on my pacifier. I started wearing diapers since I was thirteen and that kind gradually turned into fascination about pacifiers and onesies and baby or diaper accessories. When I was younger, I felt ashamed, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to have a normal life."

Reporter: "Riley's friend James is one of the few people who knows of her behaviour."

James:"I first knew about Riley's behaviour was after three or so years after we became friends. I was a little surprised because we don't run with many adults who love to dress like babies"

Riley: "You know it's so very unique to me and definitely I don't tell people unless they'll be ok with this. It's my little secret."

Reporter:"Riley is also transgender. She was born a male but always felt awkward and out of place. Five years ago, Riley began living as a female."

Riley:"I believe that gender is something that you can choose. I very much believe that I'm a girl and that just feels so comfortable and just so right."
Watch the video HERE !
Related articles: