amazinglatex

Sunday 3 February 2013

Infantilism: The Babysitter

I stood there aghast. Just in an oversized disposable diaper and my favourite pink tshirt staring in disbelief at my husband.

"What do you mean you called a babysitter!" I threw my arms up, angry at him.

We practice ageplay, me pretending to be a little baby whilst he looked after me, but it's only ever been between the two of us. I'd never expect anyone else to care for me. i felt the panic wash over me as he just smiled tenderly back at me.

"Don't worry your pretty little head poppet. Daddy has it all under control" he said calmly in that voice he used to signify a discussion was over. I didnt take the hint.

"Dont worry?! DONT WORRY? Who is it? Anyone we know? Who have you told" I tugged agitatedly at one of my bunches blushing heavily as I began to hastily make my way towards the livingroom door.

"Where you going baby?" My husband chuckled as he took my hand, stopping me in my tracks.

"Where do you think im going, i'm going upstairs to change. I don't want anyone to.."

My husband just smiled as he put his index finger on my lips and shushed me. I fell silent as he stroked my fringe out of my panicking eyes.
"You trust daddy don't you. Your such a good girl"

He used that happy voice he kept specially for my babyside and I felt myself melting a little, his tactics were working on me and I suddenly felt myself pouting in a much more childish way. I looked down at the floor, my face hot with humiliation.
"but...but daddy...I...dont wanna...."

"Sweetie, little babies dont know what they do and dont want. Daddy knows whats best and he has to go out for a little while so he needs someone responsible to look after his angel while he's gone. Now heres your blocks. You play nice okay and be a good girl okay"

He smiled at me as he put a few baby chew toys and stacking blocks on the floor. I still felt petrified and agitated but he didnt seem to be taking' no' for an answer so slowly I lowered myself onto my heavily padded butt and tried to concentrate on playing with my toys like he had told me.

It was at that point that there came a knock on the front door, I almost jumped to my feet but daddy gave me a very stern stare which kept me where I was. He went to the front door and I sat there on the livingroom carpet trembling slightly and trying hard to concentrate on my toys, praying it was noone I knew. I could hear him talking to a woman and the voices grew louder as they approached the room.

"Sammy's in here. I've already told you most of the things you need to know, her bedtime is 8pm and theres a couple of bottles of milk in the fridge if she gets hungry. Spare diapers are in the bedroom, she shouldn't give you any trouble but if she does let me know and i'll deal with it when I get back"

It was at that point my husband and a woman who looked about 5 years younger than me walked into the room, immediately my blush deepened as the woman and I locked eyes momentarily. then I looked back down at my blocks finding them suddenly much more interesting than they actually were.

"Awww she's adorable" The woman said as she walked up to me and petted my hair. I flinched slightly and I heard daddy chuckling.

"Poppet. This is Carrie. She's going to look after you for a couple of hours while I go out. Be a good girl okay and do as you're told."

I looked up at him, my eyes emploring him not to leave me, but he just grinned a cheeky grin and picked up his jacket.

"Daddy! " I yelped, he looked back at me a mischeivious twinkle in his eyes, knowing that I was now stuck in this situation, but before he could say anything Carrie stepped in.

"Don't worry Mr S, I'll look after her, im good with bigger babies. She'll have a great time, we'll soon be best buddies"

He looked at carrie for a moment then nodded, walked over to me, kissed the top of my head then walked out the room, moments later the front door slammed and I was suddenly alone in the house with this random woman.

I hurriedly busied myself concentrating on my blocks, hoping the woman would just leave me alone. But she didn't.

"sammy?" She spoke softly to me, but I just stared at my blocks.

"Sammy, come here sweetie" Again I stared at my blocks.

"Sammy, you want to be good for your daddy don't you. he told me to look after you and I need to make sure your diaper doesnt need changing."
I blushed heavier than I had done so far.

"I'm...i'm dry...besides I don't need you to change...."

Carrie cut me off
"Sammy, your daddy tells me you're only 18 months old and babies that young cant talk very well and don't know when they're dry or wet or messy, they need a grown up to check their diapers so come here please."

"But...I...."

"Sammy, now." Her voice had changed from a soft happy one to quite stern and suddenly I found myself scrambling to my feet scared where this might lead.

I tottered over to her, the thick diaper making me waddle and she smiled sweetly at me as she pulled me into her and unceremoniously stuck her index finger into the elastic legband of my disposable.

"oooh who's a clever girl, you're still dry. You can go back to playing now" She smiled at me happily and patted my bum pushing me back in the direction of my toys.

I was so embarrassed I couldn't talk so I just meekly nodded and headed back to playing.

What is infantilism?