amazinglatex

Thursday 17 January 2013

Tremble "I am so controlling that at times ..."

 ... I just want
to
SHOUT
to the world that something like you exists, but
as beams of sun light up your eyes I fall into the ground
immersed in the study of a being
bound to illusions of what they need to be
I smell your lust, I see that face begging
and yet
silence
is all that fills the room
I understand how difficult it can be
to see
my ties
I despise fear that does not come from me
the sort of fear
that will paralyze
My ego uses terror
to extract each little bit
and lay it out side by side
the beautiful and the ugly,
the wise and the naive
the polished and the tattered and torn
none of these things matter when you
are reborn unto me
I strive not for perfection, but
rather transcendence.
I want you to leave this place, throw
you over my shoulder like primitive man
and escape to the land where people
do not loathe me for looking like a woman. 

If you would like to visit Erotic Evadne's Blog click HERE!