amazinglatex

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Strap-on Fucked

One night, as she was performing a "tongue job," she slipped her finger between my buttocks and gently flicked her nail across my hole. She could tell from my involuntary jerk that I was surprised, and she apologized, along with the mischievous smile that I mentioned earlier. She had incorrectly assumed that I didn't like it, and I told her that there was no need to be sorry. She smiled again, tossed her hair to the side and resumed sucking my dick. This time, though, she was a little more aggressive with the finger. I loved it, and at the same time, I felt a little violated and naughty -- I'm a man, am I supposed to like this? I didn't care. I relaxed and she slid the tip of her finger into my anus, just massaging the opening. Naturally, it didn't take long before I was, again, coating her throat with my cum.