amazinglatex

Friday 23 August 2013

Prostate orgasm: Anal induced ejaculation

Nurse:"Is something wrong?"
Stifler:"Well,no.Perhaps ... I couldn't help it noticed, is there something between us? I mean,I was thinking you want to, I don't know, to help me out with a little ... professional assistence?"
Nurse:"Do you need help?"
Stifler:"Yes, I do ..."
Stifler:"The moment I saw you out there I thought you were incredible. I mean, you're not like the most the girls I know. You're a real woman."
Nurse:"That's fine. Would you turn around and drop you're pens put both hands on the table? "
Stifler:"My god. This is great. Uau, like this?!"
Nurse:"Exacly!"
Stifler:"I have to admit. I love that uniform. Those nylons ..."
Nurse:"I'm going to preform a procedure on you calling "Milking the Prostate": it's an anal induced ejaculation.You're going to feel strong pressure on the prostate inside your rectum"
Stifler:"Come on, now. You don't need to felt cientific with me. We can just talk ... Stop!OK ... Keep doing it!"
WATCH and enjoy the video :)